As soon as you arrive at Lori’s blog, there’s a sense of early-morning ease. Maybe it’s the steaming coffee cup perched on a book. Maybe it’s the soft pastel colors. It’s very appealing visually and “feels” cozy-comfy.
Others have good things to say (check out the “What People are Saying about LRC” page):
- one of the warmest, clearest loveliest book blogs I’ve been to
- one of the best sites on the web
- concise, well-thought out reviews
- Lori’s infectious love of books, and
- Lori is a true professional (among other things).
My advice when you want a break: grab a cup of java and have a go at Lori’s blog. You’ll enjoy the visit.