A simple post today. As some of you may be aware, yours truly has been rather stressed (depressed) for the long last while. Trying to go with the flow. I know, nix the “trying”—just go with it, right? (Maybe if the flow tried to go with me a wee bit, that would help, but that’s another rant, uh, post. LOL)
While I haven’t had all the time I’d like to devote to blogging, writing, and social media—especially of late—I’m still quite aware, in my present rush-through reading/writing/life travels, of all the wonderful blogs, sites, books, and people out there. So many individuals share incredible, uplifting, and enlightening things—be it telling tales, personal episodes and events, messages of faith and belief, or stories of perseverance and strength.
A few fun and fascinating folks have entered my life since I began blogging and some are still there, even though I’ve been remiss in staying in regular touch. But I hope they know that my thoughts and good wishes are always with them.
Giving gratitude is a very good thing, and something we should do frequently. Let’s be thankful for a lovely sunrise, a wonderful warming cup of joe, a pretty poem, a side-splitting story . . . a shy smile.
I’d like to extend a simple, wholehearted thank you to everyone who has entered my life, even fleetingly. You’ve touched me in some way and I’m grateful I’ve received the opportunity for our paths to cross.
As the year draws to a close, it’s hard not to consider all that’s transpired. 2017 was a[nother] year to grow and develop, learn and absorb.
A Writer’s Grab-Bag isn’t halfway where I want it to be (time constraints due to a 9-5 job and Mom), but that’s okay. The important thing is it is up. When I can eventually do this full-time, it’ll become everything I want it to be. In the meanwhile? I’ll simply go with the flow and figure things out—maybe what I’d initially envisioned the blog to be isn’t at all what it’s supposed to be. <LOL>
I’m taking a little side trip from the usual and posting what I’m grateful for—that I:
- have this post up and running
- post twice a week, without fail
- write daily on the Triple Threat Investigation Agency Facebook page
- publish weekly on my other blog (a mish-mash of thoughts on a mish-mash of news, ideas, personal doings)
- am forever learning about life, writing/blogging, Mom, me
- have managed to keep the faith despite some trials and tribulations (God is good)
- have “met” some awesome fellow writers and bloggers
- am almost finished “Forever Poi”, the 4th mystery in The Triple Threat Investigation Agency series, and
- am totally stoked about [and ready to take on] the upcoming year.
For those of you following this blog, thank you. Whether there’s one of you, ten or a hundred, I hope that I provide you with some useful information and/or a smile or chuckle.
May 2018 be a truly amazing year—to dreams coming true, good health, and plans/goals secured . . . to always being stoked and grateful.
Take care, my friends. Hugs to you all.