It’s Linda today. The Boss recently provided 21 reasons [excuses, grumbles] about not posting, not having the motivation or focus. So, the Triple Threat Investigation Agency ensemble—Rey, JJ, and I—decided we’d take turns with the same theme.
The thing is, I don’t mind posting, but then I do blog regularly. Usually, I can think of some matter to write about. Today, the theme’s slightly different; here are things 21 things I like doing personally and professionally (in no specific order). This, of course, garnered me a roll of the eyes, a “like really, Lindy-Loo?”, and one of those water-buffalo snorts from Rey. She’s okay with it now, though, since I reminded her she’d be submitting a list next week and we’d see how well she’ll do.
- blogging (doing wine and food reviews in particular)
- surfing (a fairly recent new love)
- walking and playing with Piggaletto
- volunteering at the homeless shelter
- jogging / running / trekking
- being a P.I. (except when having a gun jammed in my face)
- friends and, in particular, my BFF Rey
- niggling my BFF Rey (he-he)
- lounging in the yard by our not-yet-up-and-running pool and reading a good book
- boating / sailing
- trying new dishes (getting to really enjoy cooking)
- learning new things
- outings and luaus
- having me time / being alone
- meditating / reflecting
- discovering new local music / artists
- singing in the shower
- enjoying that first steaming, fragrant cup of coffee in the morning (so-o goo-ood)
- embracing good health
- having a nothing-to-complain about life
- taking on challenges.
Have a wonderful weekend!