Given the Triple Threat Investigation Agency trio recently provided items on their bucket list I thought, why not do the same? I’ve never typed one, so this seemed the perfect opportunity. . . . The title was going to be “Kicking the Bucket” as in knocking it over and spilling the contents for all to view. <LOL> Took a couple of re-reads to realize that maybe that wouldn’t work quite as intended.
In no specific order, here are fifteen of 15 things to accomplish/achieve before closing these eyes in eternal sleep:
- Learn to swim (up and beyond doing a mean dogpaddle).
- Visit Japan and Korea (to eat authentic sushi and hear K-pop firsthand).
- Get a face-lift (only Shar-Peis should have multiple crinkles and wrinkles).
- Partake in a physical training regime (to have form where it should be).
- Experience a hurricane (they absolutely fascinate me, unlike tornadoes, which scare the <bleep> out of me).
- Learn to meditate (this cluttered mind is too easily distracted).
- Release a floating lantern . . . anywhere.
- Fly first class (what’s wrong with a little pampering?).
- Stay in an ice hotel for a weekend (sounds brrrrrr-racingly cool).
- Glide along a Venetian canal in a gondola (with a Bellini in hand, of course).
- Hover in a helicopter (no better way to cure a fear of heights).
- Kiss the 9-5 goodbye (knowing/trusting I could make it financially on my own).
- See The Triple Threat Investigation Agency books made into a TV series (as a proud “mother”, I want to see my “offspring” do well).
- Become business-savvy (I can barely differentiate between stocks and bonds).
- Teach/mentor (I always enjoyed tutoring and instructing).
If I aim for one or two a year, the list might just prove manageable. The big question, however: which one do I do first?