Happy weekend. It’s JJ, continuing with part two of three. The last post featured three past events from the three of us from the Triple Threat Investigation Agency. Today, we’re sharing present moments.
1. I’m flying to Florida in a couple of days to spend four days with Cash / Richie J. If I don’t, he’s promised (threatened) to come here. Seeing as I’ve never spent time in the Sunshine State, and I don’t feel like having a head-butting contest with my “sometimes boyfriend” (as my cousin calls him), I’ve decided to suck it up and go. But I’m not staying at his place (that could result in major property damage).
2. Linda and I have decided to clean out and stock up the office. It’s a little project we’ve wanted to complete for some time. (Yeah, I didn’t feel it was that exciting to share either, but if I post about it, we’re compelled to see it through—right?)
3. Even though Eddy, our part-time assistant, has lived on Oahu for 23 years, he hasn’t seen much of Hawaii. I’m treating him to a long weekend on Kauai. He’s super stoked (which has me super stoked). <LOL>
1. Met a guy in Macy’s. He tripped over a three piece, hard-side luggage set and I caught him. Had to—he fell into my arms. Name’s Booster (never met one of those before) and he’s a CA. Doesn’t look much like one. He’s got a GQ face and not-too-bad bod (medium build, not toned, but not flabby). We’re gonna have drinks at Duke’s in a couple weeks when he’s back from visiting the folks in Seattle.
2. I’m still in Cali, hanging with friends. Loving it, but missing home and those awesome walks along the beach.
3. Auditioning for another commercial when I get back. If I get it, I’ll look like me for a change. No fruit or insect costumes. Just sitting beachside, looking good, and sipping a long, tall sweet smoothie. How sweet is that?
1. I’ve decided to start a new blog about Hawaii flora and fauna, which will feature recipes using both. I’m experimenting every chance I get. I’ve had a couple of disasters—and there was an adrenalin-pumping condo evacuation—but everything’s a learning curve, right?
2. My brother and sister are coming for another visit. We may do some island-hopping as we continue to bond. Never thought that possible. I’m pretty sure they didn’t, either. <LOL>
3. I made a new friend last week when we literally bumped into each other at a coffee shop. Eunice is a spinning instructor. Besides being incredibly fit and attractive, she’s funny and engaging. Rey, JJ and I have pretty much done everything together since moving here, and having someone “new” in my life is kind of weird, I have to say.
As you can see, there’s nothing earth-shattering to share currently. It’s all good, though, because there’s nothing to complain about either, and that’s even better.
Look for Linda’s post about prospect (the f-u-t-u-r-e) mid-week. In the meanwhile, keep going with the flow. And if the flow gets too choppy, adjust for waves and current, and carry on. Keep happy thoughts.